Rosemary Lemon Mahi Mahi
- 4 6-oz. Mahi Mahi steaks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 large lemons juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Place fish in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil along with remaining ingredients (lemon juice and zest through black pepper); pour mixture over Mahi Mahi fillets then seal bag and turn to coat well. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- At time of cooking, heat remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Mahi Mahi steaks and cook for 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve hot or at room temperature.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: 249 Calories; 12g Fat (41.4% calories from fat); 32g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 120mg Cholesterol; 167mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!