Sun-dried Tomato Pork
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 medium red onion
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place pork in a baking dish.
- In a blender or food processor, blend remaining ingredients (sun-dried tomatoes through red onion) until smooth; pour mixture over the tenderloin and bake for 1 1/2 hours or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed rutabagas mashed with grass-fed butter, coconut cream, and salt and pepper to taste. Add Shredded Brussels Sprouts (trim large Brussels sprouts, cut in half lengthwise then thinly slice; cook and stir in olive oil and grass-fed butter until fragrant; add a little chicken broth, cover, and steam just until tender then toss with salt, pepper and ground nutmeg). NUTRITION: 342 Calories; 14g Fat (38.0% calories from fat); 48g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 163mg Cholesterol; 156mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!