Rosemary Cumin Lamb Chops
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 to 10 lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and seasonings (salt through onion powder); rub mixture into all sides of lamb chops.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add lamb chops and cook for 5 to 8 minutes per side or until they reach desired level of doneness.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed sliced carrots with petite green peas and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; mash with a little grass-fed butter, coconut cream, and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: 456 Calories; 41g Fat (81.3% calories from fat); 20g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 112mg Cholesterol; 538mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 5 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!