Lemon Dill Salmon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 6-oz. wild-caught skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients (lemon juice through black pepper); rub mixture into all sides of fillets.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add salmon and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: 254 Calories; 12g Fat (43.9% calories from fat); 34g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 104mg Cholesterol; 584mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!