Green Horse Chicken
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 10-oz. package frozen spinach thawed and drained
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 small lemon juiced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. To the oil, cook chicken for 15 minutes, turning halfway through, until no longer pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients (spinach through lemon juice) in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Serve chicken with sauce and enjoy.
NUTRITION: 327 Calories; 23g Fat; 29g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 83mg Cholesterol; 253mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked Hubbard squash and steamed broccoli. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed red potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!