Garlicky White Fish
- 4 pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic pressed (depending on how garlicky you like it)
- Lemon wedges
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with lemon pepper and salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add garlic; add fillets and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
NUTRITION: 240 Calories; 15g Fat; 23g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 364mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat. LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and a big green salad tossed with balsamic vinaigrette SERVING SUGGESTION: Add baked sweet potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!