Sticky Balsamic Lamb Chops
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (olive oil through black pepper). Pour mixture over lamb chops then seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove lamb chops from marinade and grill for 4 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
- Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Roasted vegetable medley (spread sliced sweet potatoes, beets, red onion and Brussels sprouts (halved lengthwise) on a lightly oiled baking sheet; drizzle with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste then bake in a 400-degree oven till tender, turning once). NUTRITION: 705 Calories; 57g Fat; 31g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 578mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 9 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 19
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!