Sage Balsamic Pork Chops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless pork chops
- In a food processor, blend together all ingredients except pork; rub mixture thoroughly into all sides of pork chops.
- At time of cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed baby Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 233 Calories; 15g Fat; 22g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 611mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!