Red Hot Shrimp
- 2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place shrimp in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine seasonings (salt through garlic powder); sprinkle mixture over shrimp and toss to coat completely.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add shrimp and cook for 2 to 4 minutes per side or until pink and opaque.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: Per Serving: 297 Calories; 10g Fat (30.9% calories from fat); 46g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 361mg Cholesterol; 931mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 6 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!