Pumpkin Curry Lamb Chops
- 8 lamb chops
- 5 tablespoons pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (pumpkin puree through cinnamon). Pour mixture over lamb chops. Seal bag, turn to coat, and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove lamb chops from marinate and grill for 4 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
- Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed green beans. NUTRITION per serving: 714 Calories; 58g Fat; 32g Protein; 17g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 579mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 9 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 20
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!