- 4 6-oz. beef rib eye steaks
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate steaks overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place steaks in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients (black pepper through vinegar). Blend until smooth then pour over steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat, making sure steaks are saturated with marinade. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Grill steaks for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
- Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli rabe. NUTRITION: per serving: 519 Calories; 43g Fat; 29g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 563mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 6 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 14
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!