Peachy Wine Pork
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Melt the ghee or coconut oil in a large skillet with a tight-fitting lid over medium heat.
- Add pork chops and brown for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Meanwhile, place next 6 ingredients (peaches through cayenne pepper) in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove pork chops from skillet and keep warm. Reduce skillet heat to medium.
- Melt the ghee (or coconut oil) then add peach mixture. Cook and stir for 4 minutes then reduce heat to low, cover skillet and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve sauce over pork chops. Enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed broccoli rabe. NUTRITION per serving: 358 Calories; 14g Fat; 31g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 94mg Cholesterol; 538mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrate. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!