Maple Dijon Salmon
- 4 skinless salmon fillets 5-oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro divided
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place salmon fillets on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, blend together mustard, half of the cilantro, the mayo and the maple syrup.
- Spread mixture evenly over each fillet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cilantro and serve. Enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add wild rice pilaf. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard and mayo are gluten-free. NUTRITION per serving: 204 Calories; 8g Fat; 29g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 75mg Cholesterol; 327mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!