- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together next 8 ingredients (garlic through salt) until well blended. Pour mixture over pork chops, seal bag and turn to coat completely. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking, melt the ghee (or coconut oil) in a large skillet with a tight-fitting lid over medium-high heat. Remove pork chops from marinade (reserving marinade) and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm. Add reserved marinade to the skillet. Bring to a slow boil then reduce heat to medium. Whisk up all the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Serve sauce over pork chops. Enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and steamed baby Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION per serving: 366 Calories; 24g Fat; 31g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 103mg Cholesterol; 538mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 9
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!