Lemon and Parsley Fried Fish
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 6-oz. pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- olive oil
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Press mixture into both sides of fillets. Heat a little olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add fillets and sear for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- To serve, evenly arrange mixed baby greens on dinner plates; top with a fish fillet and add a lemon wedge on the side. Enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve baked Hubbard squash on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 157 Calories; 1g Fat; 32g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 73mg Cholesterol; 344mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!