Herbed Turkey Tenderloin
- 2 pounds turkey tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 cup white wine
- Place turkey in a large slow cooker.
- Blend next 8 ingredients (butter through sage) in a food processor until smooth; rub mixture over the entire surface of the tenderloin. Pour wine over the top. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until turkey is cooked through.
- Serve any leftover sauce over the sliced turkey.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked acorn squash and steamed asparagus. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 480 Calories; 25g Fat; 50g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 171mg Cholesterol; 696mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 7 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 11
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!