Ginger Honey Glazed Fish Pouches
- 4 medium pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large lemon sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place each fish filet on a sheet of aluminum foil. Rub fish with oil, ginger, honey and salt and pepper. Place lemon slices and chives on top of fish filets. Next to each fish filet, Place 1/2 cup broccoli and wrap up each foil piece.
- In a large baking dish, place fish pouch and cook for 10 minutes on each side, until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed Broccoli, Green Beans or Asparagus Steam broccoli, green beans or asparagus until slightly tender. NUTRITION: 278 Calories; 9g Fat (27.7% calories from fat); 43g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 136mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!