Ginger Glazed Steaks
- 4 6-oz. New York strip steaks or cut of your choice
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate steaks overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place steaks in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (gingerroot through paprika); pour mixture over steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove steaks from marinade; grill for 4 to 8 minutes per side or until desired level of doneness is achieved.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli rabe and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower until tender; drain; mash with a little grass fed butter and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: Per Serving: 409 Calories; 27g Fat; 26g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 92mg Cholesterol; 549mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 3 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 11
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!