Chili Garlic Lamb
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 lamb chops
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. In a small bowl, combine first 8 ingredients (butter through chili powder); spread mixture on all sides of lamb chops then grill for 5 to 8 minutes per side or until desired level of doneness is achieved.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with a little grass fed butter, salt and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: Per Serving: 923 Calories; 65g Fat; 59g Protein; 24g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 292mg Cholesterol; 586mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 8 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 7 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 25
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!