Cajun Style Fish Fillets and Zucchini Saute
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 6-oz. cod fillets
- olive oil to coat baking dish
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large zucchini thinly sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of a baking dish with olive oil. Prepare remoulade: In a small serving bowl, combine first 5 ingredients (mayonnaise through cayenne pepper); set aside.
- Sprinkle fillets with Cajun seasoning then place them in prepared baking dish; top with lemon slices and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, heat the 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; sprinkle with salt and pepper and sauté until zucchini has softened and started to brown.
- To serve, arrange zucchini evenly on dinner plates and top each serving with a cod fillet. Serve the remoulade on the side.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add brown rice. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mayonnaise, capers, mustard, vinegar and Cajun seasoning are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 416 Calories; 32g Fat; 32g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 83mg Cholesterol; 392mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 12
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!