Asian Pork Chops
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- DO AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (coco-aminos through paprika) till full blended; pour mixture over pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove pork chops from marinade, add to skillet and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste then fluff with a fork). NUTRITION: Per Serving: 367 Calories; 24g Fat (58.3% calories from fat); 28g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 84mg Cholesterol; 1824mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!