Asian Marinated Lamb Chops
- 8 lamb chops
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (coco-aminos through cayenne pepper). Pour mixture over lamb chops. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Grill lamb chops for 4 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
- Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed baby Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION: per serving: 699 Calories; 57g Fat; 31g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 689mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 9 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 19
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!