Apricot Cranberry Chicken
- 4 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup chopped unsweetened dried apricots
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 3/4 cup frozen cranberries thawed
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken in a baking dish or pan. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (apricots through salt).
- Pour mixture over chicken and bake for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes (bake alongside the chicken); add steamed green beans. NUTRITION per serving: 361 Calories; 12g Fat; 40g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 125mg Cholesterol; 598mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 9
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!