Chili Ginger Chicken
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a small bowl or cup, combine seasonings (salt through paprika).
- Evenly sprinkle mixture on both sides of chicken. Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
- Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked acorn squash and a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION per serving: 253 Calories; 9g Fat; 40g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 587mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!