- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce in the Asian section of the grocery store
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 3 green onions sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients (vinegar through gingerroot).
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy-duty sauté pan over medium heat. Add the fish and cook for 1 minute then carefully turn. Pour sauce mixture over fish and sprinkle with green onions.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and sauce has slightly reduced.
- To serve, spoon remaining sauce and green onions over fish. Enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed new potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar, soy sauce and hot sauce are gluten free. NUTRITION per serving: 134 Calories; 4g Fat; 21g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 49mg Cholesterol; 335mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!