- 1 pound flank steak cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine or use red grape juice with a splash or apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ginger freshly grated
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate steak strips for 2 hours (see recipe).
- Place steak strips in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients (soy sauce through gingerroot).
- Pour mixture over steak strips; seal bag and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a medium indoor grill pan over medium heat, grill steak strips for 5 minutes per side.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Brown rice and steamed broccoli spears. VEGETARIAN: Use portabella mushrooms instead of beef. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce and wine (or juice/vinegar) are gluten-free. NUTRITION: Per Serving Calories: 256, Total Fat 8g, Cholesterol 73mg, Sodium 1641mg, Total Carbohydrates 16g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 32g Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!