Rosemary Garlic Chops
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Aluminum foil
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and cook for 4 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium then add butter, rosemary and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, turning pork chops occasionally, or until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted in each chop registers 155 degrees. Remove skillet from heat, cover loosely with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
- To serve, spoon pan drippings over pork chops. Enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked Hubbard squash and steamed green beans. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add baked sweet potatoes. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of pork and use additional oil instead of butter. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION:per serving: 217 Calories; 9g Fat; 31g Protein; trace Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 79mg Cholesterol; 416mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!