Roasted Salmon with Herbs
- 6 skinless salmon fillets 6-oz.
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange salmon in a baking dish lightly coated with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (parsley through olive oil).
- Pour mixture over fish and bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Buttered baby red potatoes and steamed asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of salmon. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 210 Calories; 7g Fat; 34g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 117mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!