Broiled Shrimp Scampi
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined, tails on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 4 Lemon wedges
- Place oven rack 4 inches from heat source and preheat broiler.
- Place shrimp on a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with olive oil and garlic then season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread shrimp out on the baking sheet, in a single layer. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes or until pink and opaque throughout. Sprinkle with lemon juice and parsley and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges. Enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad of mixed baby greens, sliced red onion, avocado and halved cherry tomatoes, tossed with red wine vinaigrette and grated Parmesan cheese. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add garlic bread sticks. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken breast meat cut to the approximate size of shrimp. Adjust cooking time accordingly. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 217 Calories; 6g Fat; 35g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 259mg Cholesterol; 254mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!