White Wine Lemon Lamb
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (lemon juice through onion powder).
- Pour mixture over lamb chops and turn to coat. Seal the bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- At the time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Grill lamb chops for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until they reach desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed asparagus. NUTRITION: per serving: 667 Calories; 57g Fat; 31g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 578mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 9 Fat. Points: 18
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!