- Olive oil
- 4 halibut fillets 6-oz.
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds toasted
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Toast sesame seeds
- Preheat oven broiler. Place fish in a METAL baking pan (NEVER use glass for broiling!) coated with a little olive oil and sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Baste with teriyaki sauce then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Broil fillets for 7 minutes or until they flake easily when tested with a fork. Serve and enjoy!!!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and sliced cucumber and tomatoes. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure teriyaki sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 209 Calories; 5g Fat; 36g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 54mg Cholesterol; 437mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!