Shredded Crock Beef
- 2 pounds beef sirloin tip roast trimmed of fat*
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until beef is fork-tender. Serve and enjoy!
- *LEANNE’S NOTE: You can sear the roast in a skillet first if you like, or just dump it straight into the slow cooker. If I have time, I sear it... if I don't, I dump it.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Braised kale and Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; toss with salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve brown rice instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: Make sure beef is certified kosher. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 307 Calories; 10g Fat; 49g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 136mg Cholesterol; 593mg Sodium. Exchanges: 7 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!