Plum Good Chops
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot chopped
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 ripe plums pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- DO-AHEAD TIP:Marinate pork chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a food processor, combine remaining ingredients (olive oil through black pepper). Pour mixture over pork chops.
- Seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At time of cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add marinated pork chops and sear for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION:Baked butternut squash and steamed baby Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION:per serving: 321 Calories; 14g Fat; 31g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 593mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!