Paprika Poppin' Lamb
- 8 lamb chops
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth or use homemade
- 3 shallots minced
- 3 tablespoons ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place lamb chops in a large baking dish. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (garlic through black pepper).
- Pour mixture over lamb chops and bake for 1 hour or until cooked to desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION:Steamed green beans and steamed rutabagas mashed with a little coconut cream, salt, pepper and ground nutmeg to taste. NUTRITION:per serving: 739 Calories; 61g Fat; 34g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 167mg Cholesterol; 680mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 9 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 20
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!