- 4 salmon fillets 6-oz.
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place fillets in a shallow dish. Season with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Set aside and allow salmon to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add salmon and cook, skin sides down, for 2 to 4 minutes or until skins are crispy.
- Turn and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork. Serve and enjoy!!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed new potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 245 Calories; 11g Fat; 34g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 159mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!