Mustard Sage Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sage
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- Place chicken in a large slow cooker. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with a little ghee or coconut oil, salt, and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture. Add steamed sliced carrots with broccoli and cauliflower florets. NUTRITION: per serving: 243 Calories; 6g Fat; 40g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 107mg Cholesterol; 676mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!