Lemon Honey Lamb
- 8 lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over lamb chops.
- Seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove lamb chops from marinade (discarding marinade and bag).
- Grill for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until the desired level of doneness is achieved.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and “baked” sweet potatoes (“bake” in a slow cooker to keep your kitchen cool). NUTRITION: per serving: 641 Calories; 54g Fat; 31g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 577mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 8 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 17
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!