Lemon Buttery Capered Shrimp
- 1/4 cup ghee or use coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
- Melt the ghee (or coconut oil) in a large skillet with a tight-fitting lid over medium-high heat.
- Add lemon juice, capers and seasonings (salt through onion powder) and stir well. Reduce skillet heat to medium then add shrimp.
- Cover skillet for 2 minutes then turn shrimp, cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 368 Calories; 17g Fat; 46g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 380mg Cholesterol; 849mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 6 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 2 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 9
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!