Honey-Soy Glazed Salmon
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillets cut into 4 portions
- 1 green onion minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds toasted
- Olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Toast sesame seeds. Marinate salmon for 15 minutes (see recipe).
- Place salmon in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together next 5 ingredients (green onion through sesame seeds) until well blended. Add half of the soy sauce mixture (reserving the other half for later use). Turn to coat, seal bag and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM. Lightly coat grill grate with olive oil. Grill fillets for 5 minutes then turn and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Pour remaining sauce over salmon, serve, and enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 181 Calories; 4g Fat; 24g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 677mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!