Herb Garden Lamb
- 8 lamb chops
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped lavender
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over lamb chops. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Grill marinated lamb chops for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and “baked” sweet potatoes (“bake” in a slow cooker to keep your kitchen cool). NUTRITION: per serving: 720 Calories; 61g Fat; 31g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 578mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 9 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 20
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!