Grilled Lemon Mustard Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 4-oz.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sugar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons water
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes (see recipe).
- Place chicken in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Reserve about 4 tablespoons of this mixture in a cup for a later use.
- Stir in garlic and water to remaining marinade in the bowl. Pour mixture over chicken then seal the bag and smoosh the chicken around to thoroughly coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, turning once to keep chicken coated.
- Preheat grill or oven broiler. Lightly oil grill grate/broiler pan. Grill/broil chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- To serve, drizzle the reserved marinade over grilled/broiled chicken. Enjoy!!!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed OR grilled asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard is gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 251 Calories; 8g Fat; 40g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 127mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 0 Other; Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!