Garlicky Chicken Skillet
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 4-oz.
- 24 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup light Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a large skillet with a tight-fitting lid over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic and cook for 4 minutes, turning chicken after 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth and salad dressing, cover skillet and cook chicken for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese then cover skillet.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 1 minute. Place 1 cheese-coated chicken breast half and 4 cloves of garlic on each dinner plate. Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and steamed green beans. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties and vegetable broth. KOSHER: Use Italian salad dressing and soy cheese. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure chicken broth and salad dressing are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per serving: 208 Calories; 7g Fat; 31g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 69mg Cholesterol; 360mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!