- olive oil
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and liberally coat a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together next 6 ingredients (salsa through black pepper).
- Arrange chicken in prepared baking dish and pour salsa mixture over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 165 degrees when inserted in the thickest part of the chicken.
- Remove foil wrap during the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Buttered corn on the cob and a big salad. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure salsa is gluten-free. NUTRITION: Per serving: 213 Calories; 2g Fat; 40g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 612mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!