Drunken Lime Salmon
- 4 skinless salmon fillets 6-oz.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place salmon in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (lime juice through paprika).
- Pour mixture over salmon, seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove salmon from marinade and grill for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork. Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve a big spinach salad on the side tossed with Leanne's Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 258 Calories; 9g Fat; 34g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 585mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!