- 8 lamb chops
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place lamb chops in a large baking dish. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (garlic through black pepper).
- Pour mixture over lamb chops then bake for 1 hour or until cooked to the desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli rabe and steamed rutabagas mashed with a little coconut cream, salt, pepper and ground nutmeg. NUTRITION: per serving: 720 Calories; 61g Fat; 32g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 167mg Cholesterol; 697mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 9 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 19
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!