- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless salmon fillets 6-oz.
- Ghee or use coconut oil
- Sprinkle salmon fillets evenly with seasonings.
- Melt the ghee (or coconut oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add salmon and cook for 2 to 4 minutes per side or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork. Enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-Rice (see Day 2 directions). Add a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 201 Calories; 6g Fat; 34g Protein; trace Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 89mg Cholesterol; 590mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!