Caribbean Crusted Chicken
- 4 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place chicken in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (olive oil through onion powder).
- Pour mixture over chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill for 5 to 8 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and steamed green beans. NUTRITION: per serving: 300 Calories; 12g Fat; 40g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 582mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!