Blue Cheese Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds 95% lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2.5 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 6 whole wheat burger buns split and lightly toasted
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM.
- In a medium bowl, combine first 6 ingredients (ground beef through black pepper). Shape into 6 patties. Lightly coat grill grate with a little olive oil. Grill burgers, turning once, until done about 10 minutes. Let burgers rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve in toasted burger buns and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: If desired, provide a tray of lettuce, sliced tomatoes and sliced red onion to add to burgers. Add buttered corn on the cob. VEGETARIAN: Use veggie burgers. KOSHER: Make sure ground beef is certified kosher and use soy cheese. GLUTEN FREE: Be sure mustard and steak sauce are gluten free and use gluten free burger buns. NUTRITION: Per serving: 475 Calories; 8g Fat; 18g Protein; 26g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 40mg Cholesterol; 502mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!