Bell Pepper Pork Stir-Fry
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops cut into strips
- 1 small red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and chopped
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork strips overnight or for at least 2 hours (see recipe).
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients (except coconut oil) and blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- At the time of cooking, melt the coconut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add marinated pork and veggies.
- Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Serve hot and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve hot stir-fry mixture over chopped baby bok choy. Add steamed snow peas on the side. NUTRITION: per serving: 360 Calories; 21g Fat; 32g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 685mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 9
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!