Apple Rosemary Pork
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (olive oil through black pepper).
- Pour mixture over pork chops. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- At the time of cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Remove pork chops from marinade, discarding bag and remaining marinade.
- Add to skillet and sear for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed baby Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION: per serving: 301 Calories; 14g Fat; 31g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 534mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!